1. – Not only classical music but music in general mmc996 thai, imitates the tonal characteristics of the emotion of the voice and can cause chills or produce joy, even in different cultures. For example, western music causes feelings of excitement or joy. This is because music imitates the tonal characteristics of the voice’s emotion, taking advantage of our communication capacity and our cultural associations in the same way. In contrast, classical music can lower blood pressure; combat insomnia can improve performance, Spatio-temporal reasoning, and short-term memory.
2. – Music influences our mood and causes a series of sensations that affect the entire brain, helping to reduce pain and anxiety.
3. – The positive influence of classical music in the treatment of some diseases has been demonstrated. Well, there are several neurological disorders that, although there is no cure, use music as a form of therapy: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, Tourette’s syndrome, and different forms of autism.
4. – Listening to classical music could combat insomnia. The University of Toronto says that “the rhythms and tonal patterns of this type of music create a meditative mood and slow brain waves,” which helps you fall asleep faster. This is due to the rhythms and tonal patterns of this type of music, which create a meditative mood and slow brain waves.
5. – Playing an instrument can improve the ability to learn languages. According to the Northwestern University of Illinois, the brain connections that occur when a device is played can aid in other forms of communication such as speaking, reading, or understanding different languages.
6. – Classical music reduces stress and could help lower blood pressure. According to some studies, listening to soft classical music a few times a week reduces stress and anxiety levels. And if stress is reduced, this, in turn, affects blood pressure, according to comparisons made in a study by the University of San Diego between classical music and jazz, pop or others. Classical music listeners had lower blood pressure levels.
7. – Listening to classical music and learning to play an instrument and musical language could improve performance so that people achieve better academic results and suffer less school failure. Music’s effectiveness has been demonstrated in impregnating perseverance, discipline, and rigor in the students who study it.
8. – Music helps to overcome dyslexia. Studying musical language or playing the piano has been shown to improve the coordination of dyslexic people significantly. “The researchers argue […] that early musical practice benefits (children with dyslexia) in learning to read.” María Celia Ruiz Bernal, Director of the Royal Conservatory of Music “Victoria Eugenia” of Granada in the article “Dyslexia and Music Therapy”.
9. – The “Mozart effect” is called the series of supposed benefits produced by listening to the music composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, which means that it temporarily improves Spatio-temporal reasoning and short-term memory.